Sunday, January 21, 2018

Week 56 - oh dear I lost everyone's emails


Hi mom!
I'm mostly just writing you to let you know I didn't die. We don't have a lot of time and I have to write off my tablet because the libraries are closed for MLK day. But I'll send pictures. And I'll write more next week about this week. So sorry.
Just an update - Sister Larsens aunt passed away. My poor baby is just going through a whole fetching lot and is handling it very well. But please pray for her.
I know that God is real and He's looking out for us. Keep the faith, be strong, and read your scriptures. He will take care of you.
I love you.
Don't let the muggles get you down. 
Love,
Sister Pew

This is a picture of Sister Pew holding a picture of her dad in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir singing in the funeral of Thomas S. Monson, Her district behind her.

Looks like they got heart attacked.

Sister Pew's companion and a local kid repping different universities


A lady and her cute baby, someone they must have visited

No comments:

Post a Comment