Friday, July 28, 2017

Week 31- Pink Pajamas Penguins on the Bottom

Hello hello!
Okay! So Monday! We didn't really do anything, just relaxed. That night we were going to teach R but she canceled on us and now we can't get ahold of her and she didn't come to church. So everyone please pray for her.
Tuesday was awesome, we taught P with Sister E and then we were going to play volleyball and we were sure no one would come, but lots of people actually showed up, and it was awesome. I got a lot better! I'm not injuring people anymore.
Wednesday we went to serve at a horse rescue place and then went on exchanges with the STLs, Sister Fowkes (who was half-trained by my half-sister which makes her my half-niece) came with me and Sister Haws went to Summerville for the day. We taught the S Family and made S a bouquet because she was struggling. We had to take her off date because of her struggles, so please pray for her.
Thursday was really fun! The assistants brought us new mattresses in the morning before Mepkin, and they came to Mepkin with the zone leaders and the elders. We did a lot of stuff and I got to drive one of the new big Gators. We also got to show the visitors around. Sister Fowkes is Jasmine ;) it was quite fun. Then we went to the old folks home and sang there for awhile. Then we went and had dinner and contacted some bible referrals and went to Book of Mormon class.
Friday we weekly planned and then we went out to find people. We met this really nice lady named A and she became a new investigator. Then we taught S and she told us a little bit about what's going on. She's mostly okay now, just facing some big doubts. Please, y'all. She needs your prayers.
Saturday we cleaned the church, practiced my song .We get 1 hour of media time every week and so I got to see a little bit of the Pioneer Day concert.See concert here! It was so good. And my daddy looks great. The subject of today's email comes from the song "Circle of Life". That's what the chanty part the choir sings sounds like at the beginning.
Sunday we had church and I sang and everyone told me it was good so that was nice. The talks were on love in the home. It was nice. The lessons were on service. Service brings us great joy!
I love you! 
Don't let the muggles get you down!
-Sister Pew

No comments:

Post a Comment