Saturday, April 15, 2017

Week 16: Covenants

Hey my dearest and most darling family and friends!
I have no time to say things this week because I am singing at a funeral in 45 minutes, lol. But some highlights!
Monday of last week there was a torrential rainstorm. We also had tornado warnings on Wednesday and the whole state was freaking out. Everyone called us and told us not to go out. I'll send a video separately. Sister Julander is in West Columbia, in my old district leader Elder M's ward. He was at transfers and we got to chat and I found out R from Blythewood is getting baptized and I'm freaking pumped about it.  We found a lot of potential investigators this week and none of them are white. We also put a lady named T on date and sang for U and a bunch of her gardening friends so they'll probably all get baptized now. We miss Sister Julander, but Sister Goettsche and I get along really well. So everything is fine.
ALSO, WE HAD A BAPTISM YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!

It was Z. He's the coolest. There will also be a picture.
We've been singing everywhere we go because Sister Goettsche took voice lessons before her mission too.
I apologize for the shortness and lack of funny in this email, and I promise next week's will be better.
At least we got one good quote in this week. 
"YES! My armpits smell like peaches!" -Sister Goettsche
Don't let the muggles get you down!
Love, Sister Pew











No comments:

Post a Comment