Sunday, December 10, 2017

Week 50 - I apologize for this lame-o email

Hey y'all! 
So I am incredibly sorry, but today's email is going to be pretty lame. Our district is supposed to film a video for Christmas and we all procrastinated, so we're doing it all today. I will write more about this week next week because literally this week was one of the best in my mission thus far, so I'd hate to deprive you of hearing about it.
We took some dope pictures though, I will be sending those on down.
A couple of updates:
🌽D & P got baptized. I'll write more about that next week, but long story short, it was one of the very best days of my entire life.
🌽we had stake conference & D & P drove us. It was just so happy.
🌽we made D a tie which he wore to the baptism. It has cats on it. We're smart:)
🌽I am now officially addicted to dried mangoes
🌽I've been asked to participate as a soloist in 3 separate Christmas numbers
🌽I'll be sending home a video of our new finding technique: Sister Pew dances like a dork in public. No investigators have rolled in yet, but we have got to have a couple really good conversations from it. Be yourselves, people.
🌽Sister M asked our district leader Elder P to marry her, and that was hilarious. 
🌽I had this really lovely aha moment where I realized that the Atonement works! So feeling guilty for the past is dumb and not productive! It was great!
I am currently possibly the happiest human on planet earth. I love the gospel! And being a missionary! It's a wonderful, wonderful experience. I think about if I never went on a mission and it makes me sad enough to cry. God just knows me so well! He is so wonderful. Trust him, seriously. It's the best thing to do.
I love y'all so much I can't even stand it! I'll see all y'all hoodlums I'm related to in 21 days:) #LIGHTTHEWORLD EVERYONE!
Don't let the muggles get you down! 
All my love, 
Sister Pew 

Ties made by Sister Pew

Thanksgiving

On the farm




Special Day



No comments:

Post a Comment