Sunday, June 25, 2017

Week 26-Threesome Again!

Hello all!
This letter will be less dramatic than last one. 
Most notably, we got our transfer calls. Elder D is leaving to be a district leader in Newberry, Elder W is training, and Sister Kniffen and I are staying and getting a 3rd companion. I have been to every transfer and have had an average of 1 companion per transfer. I think I'm going to break some kind of record. It's my 3rd trio too. I must need extra help. 
Really, we didn't do much. I will give you some highlights:
-President's last done conference. I did not even realize how much I love that man until he said goodbye and gave us a blessing. All of us. He blessed the  mission that we would have believing hearts. It was beautiful. There were many tears. 
-Also, I got to sing for him. There's a video. I shall share. It's above^^^
-we found a new investigator by offering to help with her sister's wedding flowers. On the 29th of July. Hoorah. My first gig.
-I cut off all of my hair. It's nice. Not too hot. See below:
Mepkin with Zone Leaders

BEFORE

AFTER
-we're getting new mattresses
-everyone pray for R. She doesn't think she's ready to be baptized. 
-We're going to baptize another 9 year old. Her name is J and she is the cutest. Her mom won't let her be baptized until her brother can do it. So we need to reactivate the brother (I) too, which should be fun.
-The zone leaders, came to Mepkin!
ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM AND HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD! Y'all can ask the ward. I definitely brag about y'all all the time. 
I love y'all! Don't let the muggles get you down!
-Sister Pew

No comments:

Post a Comment